When it comes to white-collar crime charges, you need an attorney who knows what they’re doing. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place.
At Kolacia Law Firm, our Rancho Cucamonga white-collar crime attorney has the experience, knowledge, and expertise to handle even the toughest cases.
We’ve successfully defended countless clients against white-collar crime charges, and we’re confident that we can help you too. Our attorneys understand the intricacies of financial and business practices and know how to use that knowledge to build a solid defense strategy.
We’ll work tirelessly to protect your rights, reputation, and future. From negotiating with prosecutors to taking your case to trial, we’re prepared to do whatever it takes to get you the best possible outcome.
If you’re facing white-collar crime charges, don’t wait. Contact Kolacia Law Firm in Rancho Cucamonga today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Kolacia Law Firm to Defend You
Choosing the right attorney to defend you in a white-collar crime case can be the difference between spending the rest of your life in prison and getting a fresh start.
Here’s why you should choose Kolacia Law Firm for your defense:
- Experience — Our attorneys have years of experience handling white-collar crime cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to craft a solid defense strategy and fight for your rights.
- Personal attention — We know every case is unique, and take the time to understand your specific circumstances and goals.
- Aggressive representation — We’ll use every legal tool at our disposal to protect your rights and interests.
- Reputation — We have a strong reputation in the legal community for our successful track record and unwavering commitment to our clients.
- Results — We know what it takes to win and will do everything possible to get you the best possible result.
So if you’re facing white-collar crime charges, don’t wait. Contact Kolacia Law Firm today to schedule a consultation and get the confident and effective defense you deserve.
California White Collar Crimes & Penalties
White-collar crimes are non-violent offenses committed during business or financial transactions.
Here are some common white-collar crimes in California:
- Embezzlement — misappropriating or stealing funds entrusted to an individual, typically by an employee with access to the funds
- Forgery — falsifying or altering documents, signatures, or other written instruments with the intent to defraud
- Credit card fraud — using a stolen or unauthorized credit card, or the card’s information, to make purchases or obtain cash advances without permission
- Identity theft — stealing someone’s personal information, such as Social Security numbers or financial data, to commit fraud or other illegal activities
- Insurance fraud — deliberately providing false or misleading information to an insurance company to receive benefits or compensation
- Securities fraud — deceptive practices in the stock or commodities markets, such as insider trading or making false statements about a company’s financial condition
- Bribery (public official) — offering or accepting money, goods, or services in exchange for favorable treatment or decisions from a public official or government employee
- Money laundering — concealing the source, nature, or ownership of illegally obtained funds by integrating them into the legitimate financial system
- Computer crimes (hacking) — unauthorized access to computer systems, networks, or data to steal sensitive information, commit fraud, or cause damage
- Tax evasion — intentionally underreporting income, overstating deductions, or avoiding paying taxes owed to federal, state, or local authorities
If you’re facing charges for a white-collar crime in California, it’s important to seek the advice of an experienced attorney who can help you understand your legal options and protect your rights.
|Type of Charge||Classification||Penalties||Code Section|
|Embezzlement||Misdemeanor or Felony||
||CPC § 503|
|Forgery||Misdemeanor or Felony||
||CPC § 470|
|Credit Card Fraud||Misdemeanor or Felony||
||CPC § 484e-484j|
|Identity Theft||Misdemeanor or Felony||
||CPC § 530.5|
||CPC § 550|
||CPC § 25541|
|Bribery (Public Official)||Felony||
||CPC § 67, 68|
||CPC § 186.10|
|Computer Crimes (Hacking)||Misdemeanor or Felony||
||CPC § 502|
||California Revenue and Taxation Code § 19706|
Please note that this chart is for informational purposes only, is not exhaustive, and does not constitute legal advice.
The penalties for white-collar crimes can vary depending on the case’s specific circumstances and other factors. It’s important to consult an experienced attorney if you’re facing charges for a white-collar crime in California.
California’s Aggravated White Collar Crime Enhancement
California’s Aggravated White Collar Crime Enhancement is a provision that allows for increased penalties for certain types of white-collar crimes.
Specifically, it applies to cases in which:
- The defendant is convicted of two or more related white-collar felonies in a single criminal proceeding
- The white-collar crimes involve a pattern of related felony conduct
- The pattern of related felony conduct results in the taking of, or the loss of, more than $100,000 from one or more victims
Under this enhancement, penalties for an aggravated white-collar crime can include:
- An additional prison term of one to five years
- A fine of up to $500,000 or double the amount of the fraud, whichever is greater
- Asset forfeiture, including seizure of property used to commit or facilitate the commission of the crimes or property derived from the proceeds of the crimes
If you’re facing charges for a white-collar crime in California, it’s important to consult with an experienced attorney who can help you understand the potential consequences of an aggravated enhancement and work to build a strong defense on your behalf.
How Our White-Collar Crime Lawyers Help
If you’re facing white-collar crime charges, you need an experienced attorney to help you navigate the complex legal system and protect your rights.
Here’s how our white-collar crime lawyers can help:
- Assessing your case — We’ll carefully review the charges against you, examine the evidence, and assess the strengths and weaknesses of the case.
- Protecting your rights — We’ll ensure that your constitutional rights are protected throughout the legal process.
- Negotiating with prosecutors — We’ll use our negotiation skills to work with prosecutors to get the charges against you reduced or dropped.
- Building a strong defense — We’ll use our criminal law knowledge and experience in white-collar crime cases to build a strong defense on your behalf.
- Representing you in court — If your case goes to trial, we’ll provide confident and aggressive representation in court.
- Mitigating penalties — If you are convicted, we’ll work to minimize your penalties. We’ll explore all possible options, including plea bargaining and alternative sentencing programs, to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
At every step of the way, our white-collar crime lawyers will guide and support you. We’ll keep you informed and involved in your case and work tirelessly to protect your rights and interests. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward a strong defense.
Contact Our Rancho Cucamonga White Collar Crime Attorneys Now
If you’re facing white-collar crime charges in Rancho Cucamonga, it’s crucial to have a skilled and experienced attorney on your side. Our team of white-collar crime attorneys is here to provide you with the aggressive and effective representation you need.
Don’t wait until it’s too late—contact us now to schedule a consultation. We’ll work with you to develop a strong defense strategy and fight to protect your rights and interests. With our experience, knowledge, and commitment to our clients, you can trust that your case is in good hands. We’re here to help you through this difficult time and ensure you receive the best possible outcome for your case.