Are you facing criminal charges and feeling overwhelmed by the thought of navigating the legal system alone?
The Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court can be intimidating, but with the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney from Kolacia Law Firm, you can have the confidence of knowing your rights and future are protected.
As an important institution within the criminal justice system, the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court is responsible for serving the needs of the local community. With the help of our knowledgeable attorneys, you can be well-informed about the court’s procedures and processes, which can be critical to the success of your case.
Don’t leave your future up to chance. Trust Kolacia Law Firm in Rancho Cucamonga to provide the best possible legal representation for your case. Contact us today, and let us fight for your rights and future.
Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court Information
The Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court is an important institution that handles criminal cases for the surrounding San Bernardino County, California areas. This courthouse handles various criminal cases, ranging from misdemeanors to felonies. These cases include DUIs, drug offenses, theft, and violent crimes.
8303 Haven Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
General: (909) 350-9764
Fax: (909) 285-3652
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
Appearing in Court
When entering the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court, you must go through a lobby weapons screening, which includes passing through a metal detector and handing over all loose items for x-ray screening and inspection.
Some items that are not allowed in the courthouse include:
- Any firearms and bullets or ammunition—except those possessed by Judicial Officers, armored car service guards, peace officers, and federal law enforcement officers—regardless of possession of a “Carrying Concealed Weapon” (CCW) Permit
- All knives, regardless of length or type
- Stun guns, Tasers, pepper sprays, animal repellant, chemical mace, or tear gas
- Aerosol spray cans
- Butane fuel/lighter fluid and torch lighters
- All gun-shaped lighters, toy guns, air-powered guns, and replica guns
- Handcuffs and handcuff keys, except those possessed by peace officers and federal law enforcement officers
- Other items the Court or its representatives deem a hazard or danger to the business of the Court
Please ensure you arrive with plenty of time to park, go through security, and find your courtroom. Failure to appear in court may result in a warrant for your arrest being issued. If you need help finding your courtroom, the staff can assist you.
Divisions of the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court
The Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court is a local hub for legal activity in San Bernardino County. It handles a variety of cases for several areas of law.
Here, we will focus on the criminal, traffic, and juvenile divisions.
The criminal division of the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court is responsible for handling criminal cases. This includes arraignments, pre-trial hearings, trials, and sentencing. Defendants facing criminal charges will typically appear in the criminal division of the courthouse.
The traffic division of the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court handles traffic-related cases, such as traffic violations, parking tickets, and minor accidents. This division is responsible for processing these cases and determining any fines or penalties that may be imposed on the defendant.
The juvenile division of the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court handles cases involving minors who have been accused of committing a crime. This division has specialized procedures and processes designed to protect the rights and well-being of minors who are involved in the criminal justice system.
How Can a Criminal Defense Attorney Help Me?
If you have been charged with a crime, a criminal defense attorney can be an invaluable asset in helping you navigate the legal system and protecting your rights.
Here are some ways a criminal defense attorney can assist you:
- Offer legal guidance and representation throughout the entire legal process
- Investigate the charges against you and gather evidence to build a strong defense
- Help you understand your legal options and the potential consequences of each
- Advocate for your rights and negotiate with prosecutors to potentially reduce or dismiss charges
- Represent you in court and present a strong defense on your behalf
- Ensure that you receive fair and just treatment under the law
- Provide emotional support and guidance throughout the challenging legal process
With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can feel more confident and empowered as you navigate the legal system and work towards achieving the best possible outcome for your case.
Top-rated Rancho Cucamonga Criminal Defense Lawyer
Facing criminal charges can be a challenging experience when navigating the legal system. However, you can ease your worries by seeking the assistance of a criminal defense lawyer from Kolacia Law Firm. With our legal team, you can feel confident that your rights will be safeguarded and that we will devise a strong defense strategy for your case.
At Kolacia Law Firm, our lawyers have the experience and proficiency in handling various criminal cases. We are committed to providing our clients guidance and support throughout this challenging period. Our team works diligently to ensure our clients achieve the best possible outcome for their cases, whether through negotiations or court proceedings.
Call us today to schedule your free consultation.